Thursday, July 31, 2008

Random, but successful shopping

So, the other day I wandered into Anthropologie post-beach and bikini-clad...I wanted anything but to go to Verizon w/ C and so I found myself strolling the racks at Anthro. I was super excited to find a LOT of stuff that I liked. Don't get me wrong, it's a great store and usually I like their stuff, but this time I really liked their stuff. And, it looked good on me. So, I bought it. It = a swiss dot sleeveless shirt in buttercup yellow - check it out here,

I guess why this is blog-worthy is that Anthropologie generally fits a certain figure, a certain style and certain tastes that don't always mesh with mine. My friend Heather, however, wears a lot of their brands and does it well...it's like almost old-fashioned, but with modern elements and fabrics. I can't figure it out, but I did see this adorable sweater shirtdress thing that I already have planned into my summer-to-fall wardrobe. Seriously, how cute is this? With super dark jeans, black heels and a chunky black bangle? Love it.

Ah, the joys of new discoveries.

1 comment:

Chris said...

C here... the picture does this shirt no justice. My wife constantly asks me how things look on her and I give her my honest opinion every time - "it looks great" or "you look beautiful." And I'm not exaggerating, I mean it. But this time I really mean it - I love this shirt. Great choice!

And for all of you men out there reading this and thinking to yourself, great my wife, girlfriend, female friend, sister, mother, etc. now has another place to drag me shopping to - keep in mind that there are extremely comfortable couches or chairs for lounging and if you're in Boston there's an Apple store two doors away.

Thank you Anthropolgie for giving me one more reason to look forward to the end of my day - seeing my wife again.